The RICO law provides for civil forfeiture of property.

Jeff wjfw at twinindustries.com
Tue Jan 2 21:40:15 PST 2007

They are willing, even eager, to use the video news releases from the pharmaceutical and medical technology industry.
I am an RN case manager and I regularly share the information I learn from your site with my patients. We see how much fun she is having and we are so happy for her! So methylphenidate is very similar to cocaine. The next time you watch television or read a magazine, pay special attention to pharmaceutical advertisements.
And that is a mindset that I think belongs in the dark ages of medicine.