www/107500: Request to be added to the FreeBSD consultants list

Jacec Davies jace at ish.com.au
Wed Jan 3 16:20:02 PST 2007

>Number:         107500
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Request to be added to the FreeBSD consultants list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi there,

I'm writing to request that my company be placed on your Commercial Vendors/Consulting Services page.

Below is the HTML paragraph as specified on your http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult.html page. Please let me know if there's anything else you need.

Thanks very much for your time.

Warmest regards,
Jace Davies

(Systems Administrator)

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

<dd>ish provides IT management, network security and FreeBSD and MacOS X systems administration services in Sydney, Australia. We have designed and implemented BSD-based computer systems for a wide variety of commercial customers, and we're available to provide troubleshooting and advice for systems administrators. As a developer of web sites, our Java/WebObjects-based services are all hosted on FreeBSD servers.
Please call us for a chat on +612 9550 5001, email <a
href="mailto:info at ish.com.au"> or visit our web site at <a
href="http://www.ish.com.au/products/unix">www.ish.com.au/products/unix</a> .</dd>