Stylesheet and large displays

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Fri Oct 28 12:33:38 PDT 2005

On my system there are a couple of display issues with the main
webpage.

See

  http://obsecurity.dyndns.org/main.png

First, the text only takes up about 1/3 of the width of the display
(2048x1536 pixels).  This makes for readability problems on some pages
that are attempting to display a lot of information (e.g. cvsweb).

Secondly, the header overflows, perhaps because I have to use 24-point
fonts in order for firefox to display them as large as 12-point should
be (i.e. it's probably not using the correct dpi settings, although
KDE applications do).

Kris