redundance in developers link on the new site

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 6 10:56:31 PDT 2005

On 2005.10.06 10:08:25 +0400, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:

> When I've selected a 'Developers' item in horizontal menu I've found the
> same item in left-sided menu. I've hoped to find there a developers list
> or so, but the link points on the same page.
> I think it's some weirdness.

If you see the other main pages you get to by clicking the gray menu
bar you will see the same thing.  I'm rather sure it's done on
purpose.

Personally I don't really have an opinion for whether it's a good or
bad thing - I can see argments both for not having the "duplicated"
links and for having them.

--
Simon L. Nielsen