redundance in developers link on the new site

Sergey Matveychuk sem at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 6 22:43:15 PDT 2005

Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> If you see the other main pages you get to by clicking the gray menu
> bar you will see the same thing.  I'm rather sure it's done on
> purpose.

Well, it was just a quick look. Looks like the redundace link plays a
role of a left menu's title. But I have no idea about why it's a link
not a plain text.

> Personally I don't really have an opinion for whether it's a good or
> bad thing - I can see argments both for not having the "duplicated"
> links and for having them.

I'm not sure it's bad too, but it discouraged a little.

--
Sem.