new design feedback

Emily Boyd soc-emily at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 5 07:46:33 PDT 2005

Sam,

> I have some early (perhaps too early? :) feedback.  Some pages don't
> render as desired when viewed with Safari (maybe konqueror too) or
> IE5.2 for Mac.  I built from perforce and cvs with same effect.

Can you let me know if you're experiencing this problem on my site?

http://beastie.emilyboyd.com/~emily/data/

This is the latest version, and renders fine for me in both Safari and
Konqueror.

The problem with IE 5.2 is that the browser doesn't handle floats in CSS
well - I'll see if there is a workaround for this.

Emily