FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

Hiroki Sato hrs at eos.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Oct 20 08:16:09 PDT 2003

Ceri Davies <ceri at FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <20031020150045.GD3708 at submonkey.net>:

ceri> >  BTW, I think I will move advisories.xml to www/share, a language
ceri> >  independent place.  Sorry for confusing, but please check carefully
ceri> >  if www/ tree can be built.
ceri>
ceri> Would it not also be useful/prudent to have the path to it in an
ceri> xsl:variable?  The diff to index.xsl is much larger than it deserves to be.

 Yes, I agree with this.  I am planning to add such a variable definition
 as the location is moved.  Thank you for the suggestion!