FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 20 08:00:56 PDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:31:09PM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> Ceri Davies <ceri at freebsd.org> wrote
>   in <20031020135933.GC3708 at submonkey.net>:
>
> ceri> Wow, this is ugly, but it fixes the build.
>
>  No, the cause is that index.xsl still uses security/advisories.xml.
>  The attached patch should fix the build.

The end result is the same, so the below is fine with me.

>  BTW, I think I will move advisories.xml to www/share, a language
>  independent place.  Sorry for confusing, but please check carefully
>  if www/ tree can be built.

Would it not also be useful/prudent to have the path to it in an
xsl:variable?  The diff to index.xsl is much larger than it deserves to be.

Ceri