About FreeBSD Handbook

Fultus Corporation production at fultus.com
Thu May 29 14:36:55 PDT 2003

Hello,

We are not understand: Is FreeBSD Community interesting in Fultus works -
1. FreeBSD Handbook - in searchable Web Help format (free through Fultus
eLibrary http://elibrary.fultus.com)
2. eBooks (op to date through Fultus Online bookstore
http://store.fultus.com and free for old versions):
    2.1. FreeBSD Handbook in searchable PDF format with Bookmark link page
    2.2. FreeBSD Handbook in Microsoft lit format for Microsoft Reader
    2.3. FreeBSD Handbook in Compiled HTML format (chm)

All of this can be recreate on "up to new FreeBSD version" basis or after
important modifications in FreeBSD Handbook.

In future we can realize the same procedure for FreeBSD FAQ Manual...

Best Regards
-Oleg Vyushin
Fultus Corporation
email: production at fultus.com