Document not found - http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ.html

secure93 secure93 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 22:59:08 PDT 2003

Dear System Administrator:

I received the following Error message below at the bottom of this message:

I am searching for a replacement for the Windows XP
Because I have been abused by a Microsoft Woman
and I want the domestic violance stopped.  This abuse happened when I received a Windows XP Error:
XP Error:  Missing or Corrup File: \windows\system32\config\system   It's some type of programming defect
in Windows XP. The domestic violance is coming from their 800 activation number.

I am trying to find out the maximum drive size that can be used with FreeBSD, and other system Requirements
of FreeBSD.    I don't know which is a better OS, FreeBSD or Linux Mandrake 7.0 which I already have pruchased.  The Linux Mandrake setup of the partition is not as clear as it should be.  I don't want to erase any of my current hard drive data.

The people who have been stalking me have caused a great deal of distruction to my health and have caused
me to seek a lot of emergency services.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter.
Regards,
secure93 at earthlink.net

FreeBSD.org - Document not found
The file
  http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ.html
does not exist at this server. You are coming from
  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/intro.phtml.
The closest match to your request is http://www.FreeBSD.org. Please contact the members of the FreeBSD Documentation Project <freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.ORG> or the server administrator www at freebsd.org.

Please try our Site Map or Search Page

Thank you very much!

http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/intro.phtml