New FreeBSD Hardware Vendor

Casey Dinsmore casey at axisintegrated.com
Mon Jun 23 11:59:55 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I am the General Manager of a System Integrator that provides rackmount
servers and workstations with FreeBSD pre-installed. We are proud to be
running FreeBSD on every one of our servers and would love to be listed
on your Hardware Vendor page.

Here is a description of our services

Axis Integrated -- Based in the Pacific Northwest, Axis Integrated
specializes in system integration of rackmount systems and internet
business solutions. We tailor every system to individually suit our
customers, providing compatable hardware for any FreeBSD or Linux
solution.

If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact  me.

Best Regards,
Casey Dinsmore
General Manager
Axis Integrated