[FreeBSD-users-jp 96582] Build your Digital Skills Online and Get Certified Online

Ms Rute Martins rute.martins @ highproskills.co.za
2020年 8月 5日 (水) 11:59:57 UTC

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
<https://www.highproskills.ae/>

<https://www.highproskills.ae/> About Us
<https://www.highproskills.ae/about-us> Online Courses
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/>

Time and time again, industry data, market trends, and insights from top
business leaders highlight Digital and IT skills as a key component to success
in the workplace. To find out more about our IT skills that top companies value,
Visit our website
<https://www.highproskills.ae/free-trial-signup>  and try our IT Online courses
for free.

Are you ready to make Digital IT skills your superpower but don’t know
where to start? Check out our top online courses in Certified Ethical Hacking,
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching, Networking with windows Server and many more.

View All Courses ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>

Why Choose Highpro?
    Free trial with full access to our online training library before you
    purchase
    Our IT simulations provide the best way for students to practice real-world
    IT skills. Using integrated hardware and OS simulations, students face IT tasks
    that they will encounter on the job and are given immediate feedback to help
    them improve quickly.
    Our Online learning platform replicates both Hardware and Software in Lab
    Simulations. You do not need to purchase expensive equipment or Software for
    your practicals.
    Affordable Course fee of US$300 which includes an examination voucher for
    our Professional Certification Exams.
    100% engaging Online Course. Learn anywhere, anytime and get certified in
    the comfort of your home.
    Our Online training programs also include certification practice exams.
    Students can build their confidence and testing acumen by practicing as many
    times as they like.

 Start Here ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/online-courses>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/cisco-routing-and-switching-ccna>

Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
Our Cisco Routing and Switching Pro courseware prepares students to use Cisco
routing and switching devices and prepares them for two certification exams:
Routing and Switching Pro exam, and Cisco CCNA exam (200-301).

$300

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/cisco-routing-and-switching-ccna>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/certified-ethical-hacker>

Certified Ethical Hacker CEH New!
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker training, empowers you to identify
vulnerabilities and to assess the security posture of target systems.

$300

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/certified-ethical-hacker>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-security-plus>

CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ Certification Course is a global certification that validates
the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions & pursue an IT
security career.

$300

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-security-plus>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-network-plus>

Networking with Windows Server
This course prepares students for Windows Server Networking certification exam
and Microsoft’s Networking with Windows Server 2016 certification exam
(70-741).

$300

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/networking-with-windows-server>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-a-plus-certification>

CompTIA A+ Technician
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support
today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and
more.

$250

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-a-plus-certification>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-linux-plus>

CompTIA Linux+ Certification New!
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything
from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers

$250

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-linux-plus>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/microsoft-office-2019-certification>

Microsoft Office Certification
Our Microsoft Office 2019 online certification course program imparts practical
skills on how to perform essential tasks in Microsoft Office productivity
applications

$250

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/microsoft-office-2019-certification>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-it-fundamentals>

CompTIA IT Fundamentals

CompTIA IT Fundamentals is the only single certification that covers all areas
of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal for
non-technical professionals.

$250

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/comptia-it-fundamentals>
<https://www.highproskills.ae/windows-10-client-pro>

Windows 10 Client Professional
This course enables you perform core IT tasks including installation and
monitoring of the Windows operating system.

$250

Learn More ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/windows-10-client-pro>

Upcoming Seminars and Conferences

Find a seminar or conference that works for you and learn new skills for
fast-tracking your career.

View All Seminars ►
<https://www.highproskills.ae/seminars-and-conferences>

Copyright © 2020, Highpro International Skills Training, All rights reserved.

106 Johan Avenue, Dennehof, Sandton 2196 Sandton,
Johannesburg, Gauteng, Republic of South Africa

No longer want to receive these emails?
unsubscribe from this list
<https://highproskill.com/?newsman=unsubscribe&code=nXJR1CVs39OwEK9W-pth1TJwGPY:rx0ClxswF08re6S1qg8HIw>