USB_HOST_ALIGN option

Milan Obuch freebsd-usb at dino.sk
Mon Jan 17 09:40:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

is it possible to commit to our source tree a patch made public at
http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/rspro/usb_conf_align.diff? It is basically a
no-op unless someone puts 'options USB_HOST_ALIGN 32' into kernel config file.
This is necessary for MIPS based RouterStation Pro board (maybe other MIPS
based boards as well, no idea), so it would make maintenance/development a bit
easier... an option in config file is for me better than local patch :)

If there is another, better sollution for this problem, I would like to know
(and test).

Regards,
Milan