Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard question

Mark Nowiasz buckaroo at gmx.de
Sat May 5 15:45:51 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've got myself a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and it works
just fine – besides the additional keys not being found on a normal
keyboard (like favorites, calculator, the zoom wheel, etc.).

xev doesn't receive any events from this keys, neither does lineak and
so on so I guess it's an usb issue.

Is there anything I can do to activate these keys? And if not, could you
give me a hint which source file to play around with?

Thanks in advance,
Mark
--
Q:      How many marketing people does it take to change a lightbulb?
A:      I'll have to get back to you on that.