PR backlog [was: Re: usb/umass, devfs: this sucks]

Sat Dec 29 16:26:32 PST 2007

Quoting Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com> (from Wed, 26 Dec 2007
12:04:15 -0600):

>  - The creation of a weekly posting "bugs the bugmeister team thinks are
>    ready for commit".  This doesn't seem to have attracted the desired
>    attention.  Perhaps this is a problem of "push" not being the right
>    solution here; perhaps it just hasn't been publicized enough.

Where is/was this mail send to?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
When I met th'POPE back in '58, I scrubbed him with a MILD SOAP or
DETERGENT for 15 minutes.  He seemed to enjoy it ...