usb/110988: [patch] Handling of quirk IGNORE_RESIDUE is umass.c is broken

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Thu Apr 5 11:08:19 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 04 April 2007 16:09, grem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any way to get this into the source tree?

Yes, I can take this patch into the P4 tree if you change it a little bit.

I want this invalid residue detection to be all automatic:

If the first residue you get is invalid, then it should use the USB transfer
counts for residue for the rest of the lifetime of the device. Else it should
use the standard invalid residue check.