Ezload problems.

Alexandre Jouravlev bofh at mail.ru
Wed Mar 30 03:40:42 PST 2005

On Mar 30, 2005, at 3:04 PM, Bernd Walter wrote:

> E.g. you switch firmware by issuing an USB request and if the
> device disconnects bevor the request is completed things may hang
> until timeout or even forever.

Device disconnects normal, as I can see the device after reboot. (At
least I think so.)

> You say that you see the disconnect.
> In which lock state (ps -axl) are the usb* and ezload processes
> after the disconnect message?

There is no ezdownload process after disconnect message. usb* in
different states like usbevt and usbtsk. With USB_DEBUG I can see that
download process is completed before disconnection. Hidden flag -r of
ezdownload utility also does not help.

> Is there any change if you wait a minute?

No change even if I wait for a whole night.