Toshiba PDR-M4 digital camera hangs system

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Fri Nov 26 00:13:34 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a Toshiba PDR-M4 digital camera.

When I connect the camera via USB cable to my system
running -CURRENT, I get the following console messages:

umass0: TOSHIBA PDR-M, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 2
umass0: SCSI over Bulk-Only; quirks = 0x000
umass0: Get Max Lun not supported (TIMEOUT)
umass:0:0:-1 Attached to scbus0

At this point my system is solidly hung, i.e. the system
is unresponsive, and I cannot break into DDB with Ctrl-Alt-ESC.

Any idea how I can solve this, or go about debugging this?

Thanks.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://crodrigues.org