tests on kyua1.nyi.freebsd.org against HEAD failing

Garrett Cooper yaneurabeya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:35:35 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Peel, Casey <casey.peel at isilon.com> wrote:
> Greetings all.
>

> Benno pointed out that the tests against the HEAD branch on http://kyua1.nyi.freebsd.org appear to be misconfigured - is this a known issue?
>

> from http://kyua1.nyi.freebsd.org/head/data/0-LATEST/output.log:
>
> ------------
>
> iterate: I: Fetching release.sh from svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head
>
> A    /tmp/autotest.xkE99Xcm/release.sh
>
> Export complete.
>
> iterate: I: Running '/tmp/autotest.xkE99Xcm/release.sh -c /tmp/autotest.xkE99Xcm/release.conf' in /root/autotest/node
>
> svn: E670008: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.freebsd.orgbase/head' <---------- whoops!
>
> svn: E670008: Unknown hostname 'svn.freebsd.orgbase'
>
> iterate: W: Command failed with code 1
>
> iterate: E: release build failed
>
> ------------
>

> Based on http://kyua1.nyi.freebsd.org/head/data/, it looks like it stopped working at 20140226-004654 (Feb 26th).

Hello Mr. Peel :)!

Yes, that's definitely a bug because gjb changed how variables are
defined in release.sh (mind the trailing slash!):

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/release/release.conf.sample?r1=259079&r2=262499
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/release/release.sh?r1=259955&r2=262499

Too bad the extra slash wasn't kept in release.sh -- it would have
avoided this breakage (I'm sure Julio isn't the only one who will have
to update their release.conf).

Julio,

Looks like the NYI server needs to be updated and an extra slash needs
to be added to the .conf file.

Cheers!
-Garrett