Will iSAT's ALMMS improve my ADSL speed? MailRef#B4-2066030#

iSAT sales at almms.co.za
Thu May 21 01:54:51 UTC 2015

                                                             Wed 20 May 2015

      ADSL Internet access speed is a very common search used in Google and
      other search engines. It is also regularly hotly debated on Internet
      forums. Clearly it is a common concern.

      Assisting to resolve ADSL speed issues is one of the many benefits of
      iSAT's ADSL line monitoring and management system.

      ALMMS helps in three key ways:

   1.

      ALMMS helps to keep your line operating at the speed that you are
      paying for. So if you are paying for a 4 Mbps line, ALMMS will try and
      get, and keep your line at that speed. To achieve this, iSAT works
      directly with Telkom, you do not have to contact them yourself.

      ALMMS will also let you know what your best speed is, and if this is
      not going to work for you, you can look for an alternative to ADSL.

   2.

      ALMMS monitors and reports on changes on your ADSL line, so if a Telkom
      infrastructure upgrade is done, and you can then operate at a higher
      line speed, ALMMS will let you know.

   3.

      And thirdly and very importantly, ALMMS eliminates the ADSL line as
      part of the ADSL access speed problem. If ALMMS reports that your line
      is operating optimally, then you know that the problem has nothing to
      do with your ADSL line. Which means that the problem is with the ADSL
      access package that you are using.

      It might not mean that you have a poor access solution, although this
      is possible, it could be that have chosen the wrong solution. If you
      are using ADSL for business, you may need to use a more business
      oriented type of access option.

      If you are using your ADSL for downloading movies, or playing games,
      remember that the cheapest access solution is not always the best.

      Whatever your usage situation, once you know that your ADSL line is
      working optimally, you can try various access solutions. Most ISP's
      will not tie you down to a contract.

      So if you are using ADSL Internet access, you are relying on a Telkom
      ADSL line. Then there is absolutely no doubt that you need this ADSL
      line monitoring and management service from iSAT now. This type of
      product is unique in South Africa and only available from iSAT.

      And at only R20 a month, it really is a no-brainer.

      If your ADSL line is not already with iSAT, get it moved today, it'ss
      an entirely painless process, and your service will not be interrupted
      at all. If you have other services with a different ISP, leave them as
      they are, they will continue working, just get the ADSL line moved now,
      and enable ALMMS immediately.

      [1]Click here to see some actual examples of what ALMMS does.

      For an overview about ALMMS [2]click here.

      For a detailed description of ALMMS [3]click here.

      ALMMS is making our competitors nervous, please read some common
      objections and our responses [4]here.

      For frequently asked questions about ALMMS [5]click here.

      For general news about ALMMS [6]click here.

   Sign up now it will only take 5 minutes

      Sign up on-line (this is the quickest and easiest method, and
      completely secure), [7]click here.

      Or

      Request a form to fill in and fax through to us, [8]click here.

      It's time for change, help be part of the solution and not part of the
      problem

   Kind regards,

   If you aren't using ADSL access, please forward this email on to
   someone who is, they will be grateful for your help. And we apologise
   for taking up your time.

   This email was sent to freebsd-stable at freebsd.org. Click
   [9]Unsubscribe  to send us a mail to remove this address from our
   mailing list.

   If you have any questions, we would love to hear them. Please mail us
   at [10]almms at isat.co.za