157k interrupts per second causing 60% CPU load on idle system

Desai, Kashyap Kashyap.Desai at lsi.com
Wed Apr 4 12:46:14 UTC 2012

Matt, Sorry for addressing to wrong person.!

I am working in Device Driver group and it difficult to track request coming through emails. We can solve those request through emails which are minor/medium in complexity.
There are some group in LSI which has expertise to root cause issue and provide better support than developers. Sometimes issue can be non-driver issue (e.a  Can be hw issue/fw issues etc.) and those issue need customer interaction and may be sometimes reproduction.

So I request to contact LSI support channel ( at least for complex issues) to get better tracking and speed up resolution.

` Kashyap