157k interrupts per second causing 60% CPU load on idle system

Matt Thyer matt.thyer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:37:41 UTC 2012

On 4 April 2012 21:55, Desai, Kashyap <Kashyap.Desai at lsi.com> wrote:

> Mike,
> Have your purchase LSI controller through Channel or OEM ?
> It would be a difficult for developers to help you without any support
> channel invovoled ?
> If possible can you contact LSI support channel ?

Kashyap,

It's me, Matt, not Mike reporting this problem.
I purchased the Super Micro card off eBay through a seller with good
reputation.
I've bought a couple of said cards through him now.

I'm not sure why you are thinking the lack of middle men would be a problem.
I hope that Super Micro & LSI would both be interested in a detailed report
of a problem.