[CFT] [sys/conf/newvers.sh] Cleanup and additions.

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 11 00:39:32 UTC 2010

On 08/10/2010 17:34, jhell wrote:
> I also meant to CC dougb@ on this as I believe he had something to do
> with the original commits of the git(1) portions and possibly other parts.

I have specifically sworn off any further contact with that file. I have
no idea why screwing around with what should have been a simple thing
continues to hold such endless fascination for people, but I refuse to
dive back into that swamp.

Good luck,

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso