Installing Cacti from Ports

Wed Oct 7 18:23:35 UTC 2009

As part of the "freebsd-update" process I did run a few portupgrade commands.  But I thought portupgrade only did whatever it does to installed ports.  Or are you saying it upgraded the xcb port which allowed Cacti to build to completion?

Also, off topic I know, but what is the proper way to reply to this?  Reply?  Reply to all?  Or reply just to the mailing list?