Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

Cian Hughes Ci at nHugh.es
Sun Jan 25 16:34:34 PST 2009

Pete,
Have you considered enabling serial console emulation in the BIOS on
the machines.
I have got my iLo cards set up to redirect the serial ports on my HP
servers so that I can ssh into the ILO cards and by typing Esc-Q
access what I would otherwise see on a serial console.
Unfortunately I don't have a DL360 to try and reproduce your problem on.

Regards,
Cian.