Using FreeBSD Update to deploy system updates from custom builds

Daniel Bond db at danielbond.org
Wed Jan 14 00:34:07 PST 2009

Hi Tom,

I don't know how much documentation there is on this, but if you are
investigating this issue, maybe you would like to contribute/update
some documentation on it?

Royce gave me a link to the tools, http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/projects/freebsd-update-server/
reading through some of the scripts might give some clues.

Regards,

Daniel Bond.