Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Wed Feb 25 01:47:44 PST 2009

> FYI, I'm currently awaiting testing results from Pete on the MFC of a number
> of routing table locking fixes, and once that's merged (hopefully tomorrow?)
> I'll start on the patches in the above PR.  I've taken a crash-course in
> routing table locking in the last few days... :-)

Just to let you know that I have had zero crashes since I out the patch
live on sunday. Of course thats only three days, but it does look
very much like it has fixed it. I am also running with the other
routing table patch too..

At this point no news is good news, as it is just sitting there
ticking away nicely to itself. I will roll it out to a few more
machines over the next few days.

But looking good so far, I would encourage other people to try
the ptches if they are having problems...

-pete.