MFC ZFS: when?

Ruben van Staveren ruben at verweg.com
Sat Nov 22 00:11:53 PST 2008

Hi,

On 22 Nov 2008, at 1:20, Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

> That's a pretty cop-out answer.  Considering the the version of ZFS
> in 7.x
> has significant issues and the ZFS patches havn't shown any
> propensity to
> affect non-ZFS systems when ZFS is not running or loaded, the
> benefit of

Please, give them some time.... zfs v13 has just ended up in -current
after a long time and hard workmanship. I think everyone likes to see
it up in RELENG_7 someday, but until that happens I'll be just
patient. It definitely needs the time to settle before people can even
think about mfc'ing it, which is not a trivial task either.

Regards,
	Ruben