inetd and freebsd service jail

Ruben Lara bermejator at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:34:30 PDT 2008

Hello everyone!

Is it possible that inetd launch services inside service jails?

Let me explain, I have a jail for pureftpd service, it is possible that inetd from the main system launch FTP server inside the jail?
If not so, i don't uderstand advantage of to have an inetd service listening inside each jail...

Thank you
Ruben Lara

Indeed, two weeks I have been led to the change of branch 7.0, today finally finished this hard work: (

Proponer una traducción mejor
Gracias por proponer una traducción al Traductor de Google.
Tus sugerencias nos servirán para mejorar la calidad de las traducciones en futuras actualizaciones de nuestro sistema. Hello everyone!

It is possible that inetd haul services within cages service?

Let me explain, I have a cage for pureftpd service, it is possible that inetd from the main system lance FTP server inside the cage?
If not so, there is no advantage that could have on each cage if I have a server service inetd listening ...

Thank you
Ruben Lara

Indeed, two weeks I have been led to the change of branch 7.0, today finally finished this hard work: (

Traducir una página web