How to build profiled libraries on RELENG_7?

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Sun Mar 9 20:23:07 UTC 2008

On 2008-03-09 20:46, Lenar Tukhvatullin wrote:
> I need profiled versions of system libraries.
>
> I put WITHOUT_PROFILE=NO in /etc/src.conf (/etc/make.conf not present)

This is incorrect, read src.conf(5):

     The values of variables are ignored regardless of their setting; even if
     they would be set to ``FALSE'' or ``NO''.  Just the existence of an
     option will cause it to be honoured by make(1).

So, do NOT specify the WITHOUT_PROFILE option anywhere, and you should
get profiled libs. :)