Portsnap update always says Ports tree is already up to date in 6.2

Jose Miguel Lopez Coronado jmlopez at disbase.com
Tue Jan 22 13:35:44 PST 2008

Dear all.

I have been trying to use portsnap update to update automatically the
ports tree in a server running release 6.2, but I always receive the
same message:
'Ports tree is already up to date'
I know this is not true because I have other freeBSD 6.2 machines with
newer ports. If I'm not wrong this have been happening since version 6.2
as release 6.1 did not give me these problems.
I'm using 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan 12 11:05:30 UTC 2007

Any idea?

Thanks in advance and best wishes.