gmirror Issues

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Mon Mar 26 05:29:56 UTC 2007

Hello!

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 05:12:59PM -0700, Joe Kelsey wrote:

> The major thing that needs doing is a detailed explanation of how to
> take two brand new disk drives and mirror them.  Nothing in the
> documentation discusses this.

It is supposed to work like this:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~rse/mirror/

I've created two shellscripts for myself from that documentation that
set up a mirrored system in no time. You need to recalculate the sizes
for labelling the mirror manually, though.

HTH,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH * Vorholzstr. 25 * 76137 Karlsruhe
Tel. 0721 9109 0 * Fax 0721 9109 100