Problem with portupgrade

vistua at sdf.lonestar.org vistua at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Mar 3 18:30:51 UTC 2007

> On 2007-Mar-03 10:12:53 +1100, Phillip Ledger
> <phillip at philderbeast.com> wrote:
> >Even after a complete reinstall of the toll and rebuildig the
> >database its still giving the same error. anyumore ideas?
>
> Exactly what have you re-installed?
> What versions of ruby* and portupgrade do you have?
> Have you compared your /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf with the sample
> version?

I have the exact same problem. I rebuilt INDEX-6, rebuilt INDEX-6.db
and rebuilt portupgrade, to the latest version. I have ruby 1.8.4.

I have published my pkgtools.conf to
http://www.vistua.com/public/pkgtools.conf the only changes I made from
default, was to ignore language categories I do not speak. And to
instruct that packages only be used for Openoffice.