using the flash media server with FreeBSD

Albert Wong ajwwong at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 09:38:25 PDT 2007

Hello, everyone.  I'm sorry if this is a repost, but my first posting
message got marked as spam, apparently.  In any event, I am attempting to
use the Adobe Flash Media Server with freeBSD, but I was wondering if it was
in fact compatible.  I know that other versions of Linux can be used with
this program, but I was not sure about FreeBSD.

I am using FreeBSD 6.0 -- and I am interested in hosting some
videoconferencing programs.

If anyone has any experience in this regard, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you very much,

Albert