Adobe flash media server compatibility?

Kip Macy kip.macy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:20:47 PDT 2007

You're obviously going to have to modify the install scripts to
recognize FreeBSD in addition to RHEL3 & RHEL4. When I tried it on
-CURRENT there was some symbol versioning issue so I just installed it
in a CentOS VM instead (its not for me and its only being used for
development). You'll probably need to grab a library or two but with
linux emulation it should "just work", if it does not its a bug in
linux support and needs to be fixed. The only Linux app that I know of
that doesn't work is the linux-jdk.

       -Kip