Changing Console Resolution - Vidcontrol

Schiz0 schiz0phrenic21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:41:26 UTC 2007

I'd just like to be able to type commands without having them wrap to the
next line. Same goes to compiling software: More screen space = Less data
flying by at once = More time to read whatever's going on, let it be errors,
warnings, whatever.

And in my case, because I'm running it in VMWare at the moment due to the
fact that I'm new to BSD and I'd like to learn before I put it into
production, the console window barely fills the VMWare window, so I'm
wasting a whole lot of space. Half the screen is just blank.