ARRRRGH! Guys, who's breaking -STABLE's GMIRROR code?!

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at freebsd.org
Sat Sep 9 19:16:31 PDT 2006

This should be documented somewhere clearly then, as my understanding was
that -STABLE meant that anything MFCd back to it *was* tested and deemed
stable ... and yes, I do run stable, and yes, I do expect to hit the
occasional 'oopses', but "blantant and obvious bugs due to insufficient
testing", IMHO, doesn't classify as an 'oops' ....