ath patch+hal for test

Sam Leffler sam at errno.com
Tue Feb 7 09:10:12 PST 2006

joaoBR wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 February 2006 02:32, Sam Leffler wrote:
>> If you have a laptop with a radio on/off switch I've tried to add the
>> necessary glue to make it functional but since I don't have any laptops
>> of this sort the code is untested.
>>

> Hi
> I check this out, do you want to know something specific or only if it works
> or not? Any sysctl to set?

I mostly want to hear about any regressions--i.e. new code fails where
old code worked.  Please verify the regression by reverting the hal+ath
changes.  When reporting problems please always identify what os version
you're running (I've asked for testing on both HEAD and stable) and what
ath device you have: the output of dmesg|grep ath includes the mac+phy
revs for cards.  It is also important to identify how you have the card
configured (output of ifconfig) and if the problem is repeatable how to
reproduce it.

Past that you are free to send me mail saying "it works".  If you do so
please include the mac+phy identification.

	Sam