GIANT in arcmsr(4)

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 02:47:47 UTC 2006

On 7/31/06, erich <erich at areca.com.tw> wrote:
> Dear Nikolas Britton,
>
> Sorry I had new arcmsr driver version 1.20.00.13 for FreeBSD i386/amd64/ppc
> plateform.
> This version add ARECA new generation RAID adapters ( SATA / SAS ) into
> arcmsr.
> Its xfer rate more than 800MB/sec.
> I need more time to test arcmsr on PowerMac G5 even SPARC machine in my Lab.
> Any comments and opinion with this driver will win acceptance.
>
> Best Regards
> Erich Chen

Do you have a link to download v1.20.00.13? and have you MFC'd the
changes we made back into your new code?: Here are the changes we made
to 1.20.00.02: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/arcmsr/arcmsr.c

Could I also suggest " sed 's/.$//' " to convert those pesky CR+LF
Windows files to UNIX format.

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/