GIANT in arcmsr(4)

erich erich at areca.com.tw
Tue Aug 1 02:13:03 UTC 2006

Dear Nikolas Britton,

Sorry I had new arcmsr driver version 1.20.00.13 for FreeBSD i386/amd64/ppc
plateform.
This version add ARECA new generation RAID adapters ( SATA / SAS ) into
arcmsr.
Its xfer rate more than 800MB/sec.
I need more time to test arcmsr on PowerMac G5 even SPARC machine in my Lab.
Any comments and opinion with this driver will win acceptance.

Best Regards
Erich Chen