Freebsd 5.3 screw up.... deleted /lib/libc.so.5

ebm ebm-freebsd-stable at swervinghead.com
Mon Nov 28 19:13:34 GMT 2005

Cool, I'll try it later on today. I was able to copy the file to my
server from a via a nfs connection that was established before my
blunder.
I kept running into the problem of not having the ability to cp anything
since cp used that library file.  If the /rescue works then I'll be backup up and
running.  When this is all fixed I think I'll just upgrade 6.0 since I
already downloaded the iso files.

Thanks everybody for the help!