recompile, harddrive(partition) error

Damian-Fekete Andrei andreidf at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 06:30:30 PST 2005

--- Damian-Fekete Andrei <andreidf at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> My first day with a BSD system so.. be gentle
> please.
> :)

Hello again...
I see that no one has come with ideas... so what i am
asking is this: where can i find the files
(GENERIC,make.conf etc) that were used in compiling
the default kernel that comes with the 5.3 Release? I
guess I'll have to start with that and modify and
compile and so on and so forth.. :( until I see what I
have done wrong.

Any other list where people could help me with this? I
guess this is not the right list.

Thanks,
andrei