vpd driver never mfc'd

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat May 22 17:07:49 PDT 2004

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 07:43:41PM -0400, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> At 3:41 PM -0700 5/22/04, Doug White wrote:
> >On Fri, 21 May 2004, Geoff Buckingham wrote:
> >
> >> however there seem to be no obsticles and i have it working locally
> >
> >We're in the middle of a freeze in -stable right now so it isn't
> >going to happen anytime soon...
>
> Isn't the "complete freeze" over with now, and we're only
> asked to avoid any sweeping changes?

Yes.  It ended when the first RC was done, that was the point the
RELENG_4_10 branch was created.  Since then RELENG_4 has been open
though as noted we asked for no huge sweeping changes.  For something
to make it into the 4.10 release it needed to be committed to the
RELENG_4_10 branch past that point.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu