FreeBSD + Sendmail + ClamAV + MailScanner >> not binding to ethernet

Free BSD freebsd at vfemail.net
Mon May 10 04:27:18 PDT 2004

Thanks to you all who have sent suggestions. Unfortunate for me, I
cannot get back to that setup until next friday and check your
suggestion. Currenly the box is running Sendmail only, and mails are
being filtered by another linux box. I'll try to update you all on what
happens once I get there.

Thanks once again.