HEADSUP!!! USB MFC committed

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Thu Mar 18 09:30:49 PST 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 11:43:47AM -0500, Christopher Sean Hilton wrote:

One last followup:

     I retested this against the kernel source from about
     Tuesday, 16 March 2004, 0400 EST.

     I'm using a custom kernel Config but the behaviour was also
     repeatable in the GENERIC kernel config.

In both cases the behaviour was the same.

--
Chris Hilton                                 chilton-at-vindaloo-dot-com