Trouble compiling lang/php4 (4.3.7) (solved - maybe)

Roger Raymond roger.raymond at asphyxia.com
Tue Jun 22 14:52:30 GMT 2004

Well...

It appears that the mnoGoSearch option for the php-cli is not working
correctly.  I recompiled the mnogosearch port then tried to compile php4
WITH_MNOGOSEARCH=ON and it resulted in the libtool link error described
in previous posts.

the lang/php4 port appears to compile successfully with all the other
options.

Would this be an issue with php or the mnogosearch port?

Here's my php4_options file:

WITH_BCMATH=ON
WITH_BZIP2=ON
WITH_CALENDAR=ON