Via Epia CL10000 and VIA C3

Dany Nativel dany_list at natzo.com
Fri Feb 20 06:29:52 PST 2004

Salut Christophe,

My firewall/router is based on freebsd stable too... it's m0n0wall
(http://m0n0.ch/wall/), a 5MB distribution that supports IPSEC/PPTP and
hardware encryption cards.

In that case I don't even use the EPIA motherboard (too big?). A single
board computer like Soekris supports m0n0wall on a CompactFlash and does
the job using much less power.

Dany