Via Epia CL10000 and VIA C3

Christophe Prevotaux c.prevotaux at hexanet.fr
Fri Feb 20 00:38:21 PST 2004

Thanks for the answer

In fact I am planning to use it as a router and firewall
plus I'd like to run quite a few IPSEC Tunnel at speed
between 2Mbps to 80Mbps , I also need use a HiFn card
or possible some Intel NICs with 3DES support.

Christophe Prevotaux      Email: c.prevotaux at hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine   Direct: +33 (0)3 26 61 77 72
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center