Making a data DVD with 4.10 and dvd+rw-format

Scott Sewall scott at redlinenetworks.com
Fri Dec 3 01:06:50 PST 2004

I think I'm ok with the pass through devices:
  # camcontrol devlist
  <OEI-USB2 CompactFlash 2.00>       at scbus0 target 0 lun 0 (pass0,da0)
  <SONY DVD RW DW-U18A UYS1>         at scbus2 target 0 lun 0 (pass1,cd0)

  # ls -l /dev | grep pass
  crw-------   1 root   operator   31,   0 Oct 12 13:17 pass0
  crw-------   1 root   operator   31,   1 Oct 12 13:17 pass1
  crw-------   1 root   operator   31,   2 Oct 12 13:17 pass2
  crw-------   1 root   operator   31,   3 Oct 12 13:17 pass3

I have 'device atapicam' entry in my kernel config file.

I'll go search the web.

-- Scott