microuptime() ...

Puna Tannehill puna at imagescape.com
Thu Aug 19 07:20:51 PDT 2004

Well, I can't really voice opinion on VIA/Linux relationships and fun
acronyms, but maybe give some points as to some things to check.

Make sure 'apm_enable="YES"' is added to /etc/rc.conf.  I got the same
microuptime() error when i accidentally tapped the power switch before
I enabled apm.

Also, make sure that 'device apm' is not disabled in your kernel.  It
appears that GENERIC has it disabled by default.

Puna